Friday, January 1, 2021

013: Themeless Puzzle 1, Take Flight

 

Word Count: 72, Mean Word Length: 5.33

Happy New Year! Phewy, we made it through a year we're not going to forget anytime soon. I for one am looking forward to 2021 with a renewed sense of optimism and excitement. I want this year to be bigger, bolder, and better! That being said, why not kick things off with my first published themeless puzzle?

This puzzle contains 8 words that have never shown up in the NY Times crosswords and another 2 words that have not seen the light of day during the Shortz era. Of the 8 new words, 4 of them are from my personal word list and 1 is from my Pokemon word list. Hopefully these will be fun to solve!

UPDATE: 45-Down has been removed from my word list. Thanks for the input from folks.

Cheers,
Jac

Now Playing: Revali, Ace Archer & Aviator by Kumi Tanioka

No comments:

Post a Comment