Wednesday, December 16, 2020

009: Themed Puzzle 5, Sole Searching

 
It seems to be the week of complete puzzle overhauls. Just like how Teeny Tuesday 4 was re-written a few times, so to was this puzzle. I compiled 514 different words to use in this theme and changed which theme words I used with each rewrite. Every time I started building the puzzle, I didn't like how the words were fitting together. Finally on the *looks at my notes* 5th attempt at this theme did I find words that clicked well together. After that, I was able to fill the grid without much issue.

I have three clues in this puzzle that are representing my home state, Minnesota. They can be found at 24/42-Across, and 29-Down. Regarding my favorites in this puzzle, 43-Across is my favorite clue and 17-Across is my favorite word.

EDIT: Oh boy did I goof on a section of this puzzle. Thanks to @Will Nediger, @arctan, and @romkd on the crossword Discord for the feedback. I have updated this puzzle fixing the word that didn't quite fit and wrote 6 new clues! This folks is why it's important to have test solving and an editor.

Enjoy!
Jac


Currently Playing: PSYCHO-PASS by Yugo Kanno

No comments:

Post a Comment